Kennebec Valley Community College Foundation Scholarship Funds
Did you know that over 200 students were empowered to enroll in KVCC programs and courses last year knowing that many generous supporters believed in them? Collectively, the KVCC Foundation awards more than $150,000 in scholarships annualy; funds which significantly reduce the financial burden of college enrollment.
Each scholarship was founded by generous supporters who value the high quality education available at KVCC. Through donor generosity, student scholarships help to reduce the financial burden of attending college, allowing recipients to better focus on academic and career goals.
KVCC Foundation Scholarship Recipients:
- must be in good academic standing,
- must be registered in at least six credits in the semester of award,
- must demonstrate unmet financial need as determined by the KVCC financial aid process (federal FAFSA methodology).
- will receive priority consideration for completing their application and FAFSA by August 15th for the upcoming academic year,
- will be selected beginning early in the fall semester and on a continuing basis as funds remain available,
- will be notified of their scholarship award by email sent to their KVCC address (Check your email often),
- must submit a signed and proof-read thank you letter and consent to release form, instructions and a due date will be emailed with scholarship award letters.
- Scholarships will typically be applied to the spring semester, contingent on the recipient successfully completing the fall semester and meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards, with a preferred GPA of 2.5.
To apply for a KVCC Foundation Scholarship,
please complete the online form below.
If you are unable to access the online form, please download, print and complete a KVCC Foundation Scholarship Application and submit to the KVCC Financial Aid Office.