KVCC offers rolling admissions. Upon successful completion of the prerequisites and/or admission requirements, applicants are admitted to a specific program on a space available basis.
General admission to KVCC requires submission of the following materials:
- Official copy of your high school transcript.
- High School Graduates – contact your guidance office
- GED/HiSET – contact www.diplomasender.com
- If you attended college elsewhere have official transcripts sent to email@example.com . If your former school doesn’t use an electronic transcript service, have them mailed to KVCC, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, Maine 04937
Kennebec Valley Community College will continue to be test optional, (Accuplacer/SAT/ACT) post-pandemic.
KVCC will use multiple measures which will include transcripts, college-level experience, and available test scores to make placement decisions. Additional placement assessments will be administered by the college after admission only if necessary. Individual academic programs of study (such as nursing) may, however, have specific entrance requirements; contact the college admissions office and/or website for specific program entrance requirements.
Several programs have additional entrance requirements including an entrance exam (ATI-TEAS) and the creation of a Complio account for immunization record submission. Applicants may contact the Admission Department for information related to a specific program of study.
- Electrical Lineworker Technology
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy