What is the FREE College Scholarship?
If you earned a high school diploma or equivalent (GED, HiSET) in 2020-2025, you qualify for the scholarship. The scholarship covers 100% of tuition and mandatory fees.
Who is Eligible for a Free College Scholarship?
- High school graduates or equivalent, (home school students, GED and HiSET), from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025 are all eligible for the scholarship.
- 2020 & 2021 graduates – Enroll no later than during the 2023-24 academic year
- 2022 graduates – Enroll no later than during the 2024-25 academic year
- 2023 graduates – Enroll no later than during the 2025-26 academic year
- 2024 graduates – Enroll no later than during the 2026-27 academic year
- 2025 graduates – Enroll no later than during the 2027-28 academic year
- Enroll in an Associate’s degree program and finish in four years (hopefully less) OR enroll in a certificate program and finish in two years (hopefully less)
- Accept all federal and state grants and scholarships offered through financial aid
- Reside in Maine when starting the program and throughout the completion of your degree
What Is Covered Under the FREE College Scholarship?
Tuition and mandatory fees after federal and state grant aid has been applied.
Two Easy Steps to Get Started:
For More Information – 453-5822 or email@example.com