Three Easy Steps…
Let’s get started!
- Fill out the on-line application. It’s free and only takes about 10 minutes
- Request an official copy of your high school transcript.
- High School Graduates – contact your guidance office
- GED/HiSET – contact www.diplomasender.com
- If you attended college elsewhere have official transcripts sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . If your former school doesn’t use an electronic transcript service, have them mailed to KVCC, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, Maine 04937
What Happens Next…
Completed applications are reviewed taking the following multiple measures into consideration: high school transcript, college transcript(s), PSAT, SAT, Advanced Placement (AP) or ACT scores, and if needed Accuplacer scores. Allied Health and Nursing programs have specific entrance requirements that need to be completed before a student can be admitted. These programs have a limited capacity, and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.