KVCC Foundation Funding Request (Faculty and Staff Only)
KVCC Foundation Funding Request
KVCC Foundation Mission
The mission of the KVCC Foundation is to engage supporters to invest in students, faculty, and programs to empower individuals and to build stronger communities. The Foundation achieves this goal by raising funds to promote and support educational programs, equipment, and facilities and to ensure access through student scholarship funds.
KVCC Funding Request Overview
The KVCC Foundation seeks to support high-priority College needs. The Foundation currently offers two opportunities for KVCC faculty and staff to request funding for projects, activities, equipment, technology, and other teaching and learning activities.
- Funding proposals must first be reviewed and approved by the program or department dean or supervisor prior to submitting this funding request form.
- The funding need must be considered high-priority by the requesting program/department and must be unable to be otherwise funded through the department budget or any other source.
- Mini-Grant funding requests (up to $500) will be reviewed monthly. Responses will be made within 30 days.
- Large funding requests should be greater than $500 and generally less than $10,000. Although there is not a pre-determined permissible maximum funding request, the availability of funds will vary depending on a wide variety of factors including fundraising success. Funding requests in the amount of $1,000-$5,000 may be more likely to align with an available funding source.
- Large funding requests will be reviewed by the KVCC Foundation quarterly. Requests for larger funding amounts must be submitted by the first Monday of the month in September, December, March, and June in order to be reviewed during those months. Funding requests should clearly articulate the problem to be solved, the anticipated outcomes, and alignment with the KVCC Strategic Plan.
- Please contact Michelle Webb, KVCC Foundation Executive Director with any questions.