Welcome to KVCC!
An education is one of the best gifts you can give yourself, and we are glad you have chosen to make KVCC a part of your journey. The faculty and staff at KVCC believe that through hard work, dedication and a desire to succeed, every student has the potential to realize their dreams!
Let's Get Started!
- Apply online
- Click here for a printable copy of our application. You may print the paper copy and fax to the Enrollment Services Center at 453-5010, or mail the application to Admissions, KVCC, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, Maine 04937.
- Pay the $20.00 application fee online or send a check with your paper application.
If you are transferring to KVCC from another institution, consider the following:
- When completing your FAFSA, be sure to list KVCC. Our school code is 009826.
- If you have completed placement tests, such as the Accuplacer, at another institution, have your scores forwarded to KVCC. Our FAX number is 207-453-5010.
- After you have been accepted for admission to KVCC, your college transcripts will be evaluated for transfer credit depending on the requirements of your program of study (credits accepted for transfer will appear as a grade of TR in your student portal indicating the specific courses that have been transferred to KVCC).
Questions about transfer credits should be addressed to the Academic Affairs Office at 453-5134.