Welcome to KVCC!
An education is one of the best gifts you can give yourself, and we are glad you have chosen to make KVCC a part of your journey. The faculty and staff at KVCC believe that through hard work, dedication and a desire to succeed, every student has the potential to realize their dreams!
Let's Get Started!
- Apply online or request our paper application from the Enrollment Services Center at 453-5822.
- Pay the $20.00 application fee online or send a check with your paper application.
- Should you want to explore our academic programs or visit the college, contact Admission at 453-5822.
If you are transferring to KVCC from another institution, consider the following:
- When completing your FAFSA, be sure to list KVCC. Our school code is 009826.
- If you have completed placement tests, such as the Accuplacer, at another institution, have your scores forwarded to KVCC.
- After you have been accepted for admission to KVCC, your college transcripts will be evaluated for transfer credit depending on the requirements of your program of study (credits accepted for transfer will appear as a grade of TR in your student portal indicating the specific courses that have been transferred to KVCC).
Questions about transfer credits should be addressed to the Academic Affairs Office at 453-5822.