KVCC Winter Break Services & Hours
Date(s) - 12/18/2020 - 01/11/2021
AVAILABLE SERVICES DURING THE HOLIDAY BREAK
EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 18TH – JANUARY 11TH
The College is closed Nov 26th & 27th and Dec. 24th & 25th and Dec 31st & Jan 1st
The Learning Commons space will be closed during this time. The following resources will be available during this time.
- TEAS test prep information Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Services Email email@example.com
Interlibrary loans and curbside pick-up available
- Counseling & Disability Services Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to book appt
- Math Portal Appt: Click here to book an appointment.
Enrollment Center Email: email@example.com Phone: 453-5822
The Enrollment staff is available by email and phone.
- Financial Aid Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment on Account Email: email@example.com
- Admissions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The pantry is not offering walk-in service. Students can place an order to be picked up at the Fairfield campus during the next campus distribution. There are two distributions each month; order forms are emailed 12 days prior to distribution. Upcoming distributions will occur on Dec 17th and 18th and Jan 7th and 8th. For more information, email email@example.com
Students may purchase textbooks for spring semester beginning December 14th using financial aid. Orders may be placed on Follett’s website and delivered to your home or to campus for pick-up. Pick-up is available Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM, King Hall. The Bookstore will send an email letting you know your order is available for pick-up.
Need help with course registration, a transcript, or an academic concern? Use the Contact Us link found on the KVCC home page.
Students may apply for CARES funding. The application is in the MYKV Portal.