About Our HEALTH SCIENCE Pathway
KVCC provides students with a variety of Health Science degree and certificate offerings that will help lead you to a successful career as a nurse, radiographer, respiratory therapist, occupational therapist assistant, physical therapist assistant, medical assistant, and emergency medical technician. Many students continue their education and earn advanced degrees in their chosen health fields.
WHAT TRAINING AND PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE?
ASSOCIATE DEGREES & CERTIFICATES
Earn a degree or certificate and start your career or continue your education at a four-year college.
For those not quite ready to dive into a degree program, short-term online trainings help build career skills or introduce new subjects.
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR
- Forensic Phlebotomy Refresher
YOUR BRIDGE TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE.
96% of KVCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 6 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
KVCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
KVCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Beal University
- Husson University
- Purdue University Global
- Saint Joseph’s College of Maine
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Thomas College
- The University of Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- University of New England
- University of Southern Maine
- Western Governors University