About Our PUBLIC SAFETY Pathway
KVCC’s Emergency Medical Technician program gives students a solid background in the theory and practice of managing medical emergencies. Emergency services workers make a difference by helping the public in the event of a broad range of accidents and medical incidents through their knowledgeable and rapid response.
WHAT TRAINING AND PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE?
ASSOCIATE DEGREES & CERTIFICATES
Earn a degree or certificate and start your career or continue your education at a four-year college.
SHORT TERM TRAINING
For those not quite ready to dive into a degree program, short-term online trainings help build career skills or introduce new subjects.
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR
YOUR BRIDGE TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE.
96% of KVCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 6 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
KVCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
- Maine General Health
- Northern Light Health
- Central Maine Power Company
- Educare Central Maine
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
KVCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Beal University
- Husson University
- Purdue University Global
- Saint Joseph’s College of Maine
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Thomas College
- The University of Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- University of New England
- University of Southern Maine
- Western Governors University