Congratulations to Our 2020 Graduates!
Click here to read an important message from President Richard Hopper regarding this year’s commencement.
CAPS, GOWNS, STOLES:
The Enrollment Services Center (ESC) mailed caps and gowns the week of April 27-May 1.
Stoles and honor cords, if you have earned it, were mailed with your regalia.
Date: Saturday, May 16, 10:00 a.m.
Location: KVCC Website Homepage, CTV-7 Augusta, CATV-11, Madison, TV1301, Fairfield Crossroads
Commencement will be recorded so that all graduates, their family and friends, faculty, staff and administration can watch the full ceremony.
Commencement Speakers Include:
- KVCC President, Richard R. Hopper
- MCCS President, David Daigler
- MCCS BOT, Chair, Jean Ginn-Marvin
- KVCC BOT, Chair, Dwight Littlefield
- KVCC Student of the Year, Mason Peterson
- Keynote Speaker, Congressman Jared Golden
- Vice President, Karen Normandin
- Academic Dean, Kathy Englehart
Diploma covers with diploma will be mailed to you by June 26.