KVCC offers rolling admissions. Upon successful completion of the prerequisites and/or admission requirements, applicants are admitted to a specific program on a space available basis.
General admission to KVCC requires submission of the following materials:
- high school transcript (GED/HiSet scores if appropriate)
- proof of immunization
- successful completion of the Accuplacer
Several programs have additional entrance requirements including an entrance exam (ATI-TEAS). Applicants may contact the Admission Department for information related to a specific program of study.
In addition, our Allied Health, Nursing, and EMT programs have specific entrance requirements. Click on the name to see entrance requirements:
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Management
- Electrical Lineworker Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiologic Technology